Ai Love the Lime Light


As promised, here's one of my Konadicures. This is pronounced Ai meaning Love in Japanese, hence the title.

As you can see, this was pretty rushed (and super simple) because I was going somewhere when my nail polish chipped and so I decided to just make a new one.

The design smeared a little and the stamp is all over the place. But that effect was to my advantage because people thought that I actually wrote them since I'm studying Japanese.

This color is actually a lot brighter and flatter. It ended up like this because of the top coat and the smearing.

I used:
1. China Glaze in Lime Light
2. Plate M8



For fun, I've also written some Kanji. Looking at it again makes me cringe because my penmanship has never been good. I'd rather type than write any day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment